How to rank on first page of Google is not rocket science
If you want to land on Google’s 1st page, it is unlikely to happen unless your site is optimized for Googles search engine ranking factors.
Google is primarily the main search option, if you rank higher on the Google, you’ll likely to rank on other search engines too.
Google optimization is based on the premise that the more people visits your website, the more valuable it becomes and the higher your ranking in search results.
Getting high quality backlinks to your blog is one of the best ways to improve your blog’s rankings and get better search engine traffic and results.
"Backlinks," meaning sites that link to your site, are, for most search engines, the supreme ranking factor.
Now, quality backlinks are hard to get, but they shouldn’t be because there are smart ways to build or earn quality backlinks, to get authoritative websites/blogs to link to your online business.
Before, I start with backlink building method, here are some of the link building methods that you should not try:
- Avoid buying exact anchor text link
- Avoid buying bulk links from sites like Fiverr & Seoclarks
- Don’t opt for link networks (Build my rank was one of such private link network, which got penalized)
- Avoid site wide link from footer (WordPress themes or plugins)
- Article directory links are not that effective anymore
- Avoid Blogroll links
These are things you should keep in mind when building quality. Out of all the existing method, I can tell you that guest posting is the best way you can always use to get quality link and it also will help you to drive traffic to your blog/website.
Through hundreds of successful SEO campaigns, we now know what works best and of course… Let’s go!
1. Giving Testimonials
- Companies (big and small) LOVE to show off their customer testimonials.
- If you are using a product or service that you love, always consider sending them a testimonial.
- When you do that, make sure you tell them that they can put it on their homepage or their testimonial page.
- To show that you’re a real person they’ll often put a link to your site for you without you even asking.
- Make no mistake, you can get some baller backlinks from testimonials
2. Guest Posting
- Guest posting is the most effective method to reach new audiences. By publishing articles on other popular websites, you'll get your content in front of new readers. Sometimes, it’s not just about the backlink, but about increasing your online reputation.
- Guest blogging helps you expand your audience.
- Here is another good means of getting quality backlinks. You can earn quality backlinks by donating to nonprofit organizations. This is an easy method because all you have to do is find websites in your niche that accept donations and link back to sites that have donated. Just submit the amount of the donation you decides to make and write your website/blog URL.
4. Get interviewed
- Online interviews are great and easy way to earn backlinks to your website. Once you become the authority in your niche, you'll get lots of interview invitations, but until then, to get started, you have to make the first step. Look for websites that are running interviews and tell them you would like to participate and what knowledge you can contribute.
Now getting to the deal. Won’t you love to get these backlinks easily without having to stress yourself looking for what to write and who to submit guest posts to? Are you not going to be happy relaxing and watching your blog ranks with unique quality backlinks? Look, SocialMonkee.com is here to help you a lot.
You can easily build UNIQUE backlinks and rank your website to first page through us at SocialMonkee.com.
Imagine your website/blog topping all keywords relating to your niche on Google search! And SocialMonkee will help to blend them up for the sake of your website/blog prosperity. SocialMonkee team of professional SEOs develops and builds UNIQUE backlinks for your site to rank well in search engine. Your website/blog will take the first places in Google organic search if SocialMokee handles your website/blog.
With SocialMonkee, you can build 25 new backlinks to your pages every day, and be part of a community that now counts over 100,000 members. SocialMonkee gives you access to the tools that thousands of people have used in building backlinks to their site and also boost their existing website/blog backlinks.
Our system has proven to be an effective link building solution, and today we’re offering you the opportunity to join SocialMonkee and be able to build 25 Unique, DoFollow Backlinks to your pages every day, for a low one-time investment of $7.
Price : USD 7 Click Here to Get Started!